Unable to view segment contacts

There are various segments I have created on Mautic and on clicking the contacts button on the right hand side against each segment, I can view the contacts. However, for one segment, which happens to be the largest (about 130,000), I am unable to see the contacts. I get an error as follows: “The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

System administrators, check server logs for errors.”

Can someone in the forum help on how to resolve this issue?

To re-iterate, this issue is coming up only in one segment, which happens to be the largest, but not in any other segment.

Thank you in advance

Ravi

There are various segments I have created on Mautic and on clicking the contacts button on the right hand side against each segment, I can view the contacts. However, for one segment, which happens to be the largest (about 130,000), I am unable to see the contacts. I get an error as follows: “The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.
System administrators, check server logs for errors.”

Can someone in the forum help on how to resolve this issue?

To re-iterate, this issue is coming up only in one segment, which happens to be the largest, but not in any other segment.

Thank you in advance
Ravi