Update leads in campaign using variables

Hi Mautic Community,

I would like to build a campaign that sends reminder emails to leads at predefined dates.

First of all I add the following custom lead fields:

• upcoming_event (text)
  • upcoming_event_reminder (date)
  • event_a (text)
  • event_a_reminder (date)
  • event_b (text)
  • event_b_reminder (date)

Then I created a smart list with all leads that are having “upcoming_event_reminder” equal “today”.

This lead list also starts the campaign.

The structure of the campaign is that as soon as a lead has been added to it they will receive a personalised email.

This email contains a reminder for “upcoming_event”.

Next the campaign should update the lead!

“upcoming_event” should be changed to the value of lead field “event_a”

and “upcoming_event_reminder” should be changed to the value of lead field “event_a_reminder”.

How can I update lead field value A with another lead field value?

I have tried {leadfield=“event_a”}. But then the value is exactly this text and not the value of lead field “event_a”.

Because this action changes the custom lead field “upcoming_event_reminder”, the lead will get removed from the campaign and should therefore be able to start it again from the beginning when it will be part of the lead list again. Please let me know if I am mistaken.

A similar question has been asked here. However, there has not been any answers.

Thank you for your help.

-

Stex

Hi Mautic Community,

I would like to build a campaign that sends reminder emails to leads at predefined dates.

First of all I add the following custom lead fields:

• upcoming_event (text)
  • upcoming_event_reminder (date)
  • event_a (text)
  • event_a_reminder (date)
  • event_b (text)
  • event_b_reminder (date)

Then I created a smart list with all leads that are having “upcoming_event_reminder” equal “today”.
This lead list also starts the campaign.

The structure of the campaign is that as soon as a lead has been added to it they will receive a personalised email.
This email contains a reminder for “upcoming_event”.

Next the campaign should update the lead!
“upcoming_event” should be changed to the value of lead field “event_a”
and “upcoming_event_reminder” should be changed to the value of lead field “event_a_reminder”.

How can I update lead field value A with another lead field value?
I have tried {leadfield=“event_a”}. But then the value is exactly this text and not the value of lead field “event_a”.

Because this action changes the custom lead field “upcoming_event_reminder”, the lead will get removed from the campaign and should therefore be able to start it again from the beginning when it will be part of the lead list again. Please let me know if I am mistaken.

A similar question has been asked here. However, there has not been any answers.

Thank you for your help.

Stex

Is there anybody who can help?
I would really like to implement mautic.

I also try to build a loup in a campaign, but do not know how…
That’s for reminder emails.

It would be really nice if somebody could help.

Stex