Upgrade not smooth, now this

Had to battle to get upgrade to take, can’t get past this. I have deleted the cache multiple times, rebooted the server multiple times. Here is the error:

/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticCategoryBundleEntityCategory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []

Had to battle to get upgrade to take, can’t get past this. I have deleted the cache multiple times, rebooted the server multiple times. Here is the error:

/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticCategoryBundleEntityCategory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []

login to the admin area.

but this was a running system, so there are same messages when the pixel is requested. When someone tries to submit a form I am getting:
mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionAccessDeniedHttpException: “Unauthorized access to requested URL: /form/submit?formId=5” at /app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 332 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\AccessDeniedHttpException(code: 0): Unauthorized access to requested URL: /form/submit?formId=5 at /app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:332)"} []

file and directory ownership seem to be OK (owned by the Apache user)