I want to send a question on email and ask the person to “reply” via email itself.
This will drop the responded email in some inbox, this will have IMAP configured.
How do I achieve the following automation?
- Fetch via IMAP the index.
- Identify what emails are “reply to the campaign”
- Read the emails that are a reply to the campaing
- Take the body content
- Subtract the “reply lines” and keep only the “new text”
- Keep the “responded lines” by the user somewhere readable in Mautic manually like when the person responds a form, that I may click and read.
- Keep it machine-processable so if it contains a certain keyword I may add tags, start a funnel, etc. within an automation.