User can't view/edit/delete another user's contact but can create for another user

Hello All,

I am relatively new to Mautic and today upgraded to version 3. So far Mautic looks fantastic to our small team and we are thankful for all the work that the Mautic team have put in to make this happen.

Your software
My Mautic version is: v3.0.1
My PHP version is: 7.2.32

Your problem
My problem is: I have setup user with non-administrator role such that the user can access only those items he/she has created. Almost all looks fine but there are few things that looked problematic:

1. User’s role is set to view/edit/delete only his own contacts. But when user goes to created a new contact, “Contact Owner” shows list of all users in the system. Can this be disabled/hidden and made sure that the user can create contact only for them? Technically it looks right as the roles page doesn’t actually have a ‘Create Own’ permission but practically, when a user is not allowed to view/edit/delete another user’s contact, they should not be able to even create a contact for others.
    Similar to the above are the next 2 problems.

2. Looks like ‘Landing Page’ create by Admin is visible to the users in this role even if view/edit/delete others is not selected.

3. Categories of other users can be seen in Create Campaign form ‘category’ field.

4. I have provided access to Dynamic Content for this role but nothing happens when the user clicks on ‘New’ button. It works fine from Administrator account. Here the error that appears in the log:
    [2020-07-17 05:34:55] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Call to a member function getId() on null” at /home/mailspider/public_html/mail/app/bundles/DynamicContentBundle/Entity/DynamicContentRepository.php line 176 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to a member function getId() on null at /home/mailspider/public_html/mail/app/bundles/DynamicContentBundle/Entity/DynamicContentRepository.php:176)"} []

5. Looks like ‘Stages’ cannot be per user basis. Is that true or am i missing something? As far as I can see, there is no way users can create their own set of stages and not view/edit/delete/create stages of other users.

Thank you.