Users Can't Create Notes

Hi,

I have created a user for my client to view the leads. Here are the permissions set for its role (everything else is desabled):

Contacts - User has access to

[x] View Own

[x] View Others

[x] Edit Own

[x] Edit Others

[x] Create

Delete Own

Segments - User has access to

[x] View Others

The problem is when the user clicks a Contact and try to add a new note to it, it gets a 500 error, the mautibot pops up and sey it’s broken.

This problem is happening only for user with this role, my admin user is just fine.

Here are the error logs:

Code:
[2017-11-07 11:47:06] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: "Permission class not found for dynamicContent in permissions classes" at /app/bundles/CoreBundle/Security/Permissions/CorePermissions.php line 128 {"exception":"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Permission class not found for dynamicContent in permissions classes at /app/bundles/CoreBundle/Security/Permissions/CorePermissions.php:128)"} []

Please help :(

Hi,

I have created a user for my client to view the leads. Here are the permissions set for its role (everything else is desabled):

Contacts - User has access to
[x] View Own
[x] View Others
[x] Edit Own
[x] Edit Others
[x] Create
Delete Own

Segments - User has access to
[x] View Others

The problem is when the user clicks a Contact and try to add a new note to it, it gets a 500 error, the mautibot pops up and sey it’s broken.

This problem is happening only for user with this role, my admin user is just fine.

Here are the error logs:

[2017-11-07 11:47:06] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: "Permission class not found for dynamicContent in permissions classes" at /app/bundles/CoreBundle/Security/Permissions/CorePermissions.php line 128 {"exception":"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Permission class not found for dynamicContent in permissions classes at /app/bundles/CoreBundle/Security/Permissions/CorePermissions.php:128)"} []

Please help :frowning:

Anyone?

We’re seeing a similar thing here.
Non-admin users are unable to edit a landing page. If I flip them over to administrators, it works.

The errors in the log:

[2017-11-17 08:43:29] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: "Permission class not found for dynamicContent in permissions classes" at /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Security/Permissions/CorePermissions.php line 128 {"exception":"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Permission class not found for dynamicContent in permissions classes at /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Security/Permissions/CorePermissions.php:128)"} []

Repro steps:

• Create and log in as non-admin user
  • Go to Components - Landing Pags
  • Open a landing page
  • Click to edit the landing page
  • Edit screen not opened, no visible error. Check logs.

I tried your use case, and it was the same.

• Create and log in as non-admin user
  • Go to Contacts and click to view a contact
  • Click ‘Notes’ subtab
  • Click to add a new note
  • Mautic 500 error appears

My user accounts that I’m testing have a role with nearly full permissions. They have full permissions to Contacts, Landing Pages and Dynamic content among other things.