Using external lead data

I’m not currently using Mautic, so please forgive me if this is a silly question.

I have a spreadsheet of info on leads, say from exporting from LinkedIn contacts.

I’d like to send them all an email campaign, where if they click something in it their info is then added to the system as a lead, where they’re tracked moving forward. Is this possible?

I’m not currently using Mautic, so please forgive me if this is a silly question.

I have a spreadsheet of info on leads, say from exporting from LinkedIn contacts.
I’d like to send them all an email campaign, where if they click something in it their info is then added to the system as a lead, where they’re tracked moving forward. Is this possible?

Hi, that’s a good question. Here is how I’d do it:

1. Create a Mautic Lead List.
  2. Export the spreadsheet to CSV.
  3. Import all leads to Mautic:
    • Open the Mautic Lead Manager
    • There is the Import button in the top-right corner.
    • Follow the steps. There will be option to import all leads to a Lead List. Select the list from 1.
  4. Go to Mautic Email Manager and create the email you want to send to the Lead List from 1.
  5. Test the email. Send it to yourself and confirm it was sent and the email looks how you want it to look.
  6. Send the email.

Mautic will then track activity of all leads. You can also create a Mautic Campaign where the source will be the Lead List from 1. and create some more automatic actions. Once again, test all the workflow first to make sure all works as you expect.