Using the Visits a Page decision

I use Mautic.com (which is currently down) and the Mautic plugin for wordpress. Ican see in the source code of my pages that the mautic gif is on my website’s pages.

When I add the visits a page “decision” in a campaign it asks for 2 things: 1- Limit to Pages and 2- URL.

LIMIT TO PAGES: When I start typing anything, it says “no matches found”. No matter what I type.

When I hover over the ?, it says “Enter the pages this decision will apply to . If none are selected it will apply to any page”.

What does that mean exactly? I certainly don’t want people moved out the campaign for visiting “any page.” Just one in particular.

URL: It asks for the url where I placed the tracking pixel. The tracking pixel appears on every page of the site. Is it actually asking for the url I want tracked as a page visit? If so, why does it also ask for the Limit to Pages?

I use Mautic.com (which is currently down) and the Mautic plugin for wordpress. Ican see in the source code of my pages that the mautic gif is on my website’s pages.

When I add the visits a page “decision” in a campaign it asks for 2 things: 1- Limit to Pages and 2- URL.

LIMIT TO PAGES: When I start typing anything, it says “no matches found”. No matter what I type.
When I hover over the ?, it says “Enter the pages this decision will apply to . If none are selected it will apply to any page”.
What does that mean exactly? I certainly don’t want people moved out the campaign for visiting “any page.” Just one in particular.

URL: It asks for the url where I placed the tracking pixel. The tracking pixel appears on every page of the site. Is it actually asking for the url I want tracked as a page visit? If so, why does it also ask for the Limit to Pages?