Vistore website data is lost

My Mautic version is: 2.16
My PHP version is:5.6.40

Your problem
My problem is:
We have recently updates our mautic installation.
Since we have updates our installation we have noticed that our visitors data is incomplete.
Any time that a website visitor is identified we are not able to see their website (page hit) history any more. That goes of past and new behavior.

These errors are showing in the log:
none

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
reset cache and the update was in reaction to a other bug in de zoho integration. We are now upgrading our PHP version to 7.1

Hi there,

When you did your update, did you do it at command line or in the UI? Did it complete successfully? Could you share some screenshots of what you’re seeing? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi rcheesley,
We updated thru the UI and we refreshed the cache with our command line.

this is all the data that we are currently seeing form our visitors ( no page hit history)

OK and did you fully complete the update at the browser, or did it hang at some point?

In the last phase of updating we got stuck the cache part. That’s why we did that part thru the command line thru the command.php script. i believe

OK, so it’s possible that it might not have completed the update in its entirety. Can you run through the ‘I have SSH access’ steps on https://www.mautic.org/docs/en/tips/update-failed.html and see if it suggests there are any incomplete updates or database migrations?

(remember to ensure you have a good backup before you start this process)

We have run thru the checklist and everything seems to be working correct according to the list. After some digging we did notice that after someone is identified their entry Ip seems to change. the original " anonimos" page it history seems to be logged under the original entry Ip

Could you share some before/after screenshots so we can understand this a bit better?