Vtiger integration

My leads don’t seem to be pushed to VtigerCRM.

It’s enable and authorized.

I’ve tried through a campaign and a standalone landing page.

The standalone at least sends the emails but the Campaign doesn’t.

Did I miss a step, or did i do it wrong?

PS. why doesn’t the campaign builder has the option like the standalone form to “send form results”?

My leads don’t seem to be pushed to VtigerCRM.
It’s enable and authorized.

I’ve tried through a campaign and a standalone landing page.
The standalone at least sends the emails but the Campaign doesn’t.

Did I miss a step, or did i do it wrong?

PS. why doesn’t the campaign builder has the option like the standalone form to “send form results”?

Have you configured cron jobs? https://www.mautic.org/docs/setup/index.html

The “send form results” action has to be implemented into the campaign. It’s not intentional that it’s missing I guess. You can still use standalone form’s “send form results” action. Also add the action to add the lead to a Lead List and then use that Lead List as a source of your campaign.

ok,
I’ve set leads list to 1min
campaigns to 30min
and campaign triggers to 1min

will that work?

Seems fine to me. You can always change it after some time if you’ll feel like 30 min is too slow.

my hosting service provider said my paths are in correct and corrected them to this:
/home/bereazhe/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod
/home/bereazhe/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod
/home/bereazhe/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod

I’ve also changed the timing to 1 min on all.

tested it on both stand alone and campaign.
“send form result” nor “email lead works”.

where am i going wrong?

image of campaign builder.

[url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw_1XuNbC6waNWZhMmU5dVhDc0k/view?usp=sharing[/url]

How is your email configured? To send emails immediately or in a queue? You need another command for queue sending.

Do you have SSH access to the server? If so, try to log in, execute those commands and copy-paste the output here.

I haven’t setup a email queue as i thought it’s only necessary for high volumes of emails. and I’m not sending high volumes as yet.

I’ve also noticed that my unique visits are increasing rapidly now, is that normal. yesterday 182, today 526.

I’m going to change all my landing pages to the stand alone forms
and add the “add to list” action to the stand alone forms

then test it again

OK, great we making progress.

updated forms to send email and add to lead list( for future purposes) as well as push to crm (Vtiger) and send form results
Its sending the email
Its sending the form results
it’s adding it to the lead list

But it’s not sending it to CRM Vtiger.

where can i trouble shoot?

PS. my unique visits is now standing on 577…

I’ve checked the login again, it says it was successful.

where and what else can i check?

Could you check if there are some error messages in the logs?

@escopecz I’ve checked the error log, but it is empty.
got hosting provider to check it as well and check that the error log is working properly.

their reply:
"On checking I could not find any issue with your domain. The site is loading fine. Also I could not find any error-log for the domain. I have also verified that there is no load spikes in the server.

If you are facing any issue, kindly get back to us with following details:

1)Exact issue and steps to recreate the issue
2)screen-shot of error-message."

@dbhurley ; @chad.windnagle

I’ve setup my google Adwords campaign while waiting this is the only thing that’s now holding me back on launching.

Please any more ideas and assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I’m getting this error message when i try integrating ZohoCRM:

Authorization failed with the error message, ‘SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate’

What does it mean?

I successfully integrated v Tiger with mautic latest version as well.

Can any one tell me … vTiger contacts can sync in mautic and vice a versa.

What i need , People who are added to Vtiger should get added to Mautic and Vice Versa.

Thanks in advance

Kishan Kumawat