Want to integrate mautic with PMTA

Hi Team,

First of all i would like to thank for developing such an amazing product and keeping it opensource.

Its truly wonderful.

well my question is how can we integrate mautic with PMTA(Power MTA by port25 )

in other words how can we use PMTA as SMTP in mautic is their any easy way by which we can put SMTP server IP,username and password with bounce settings?

we did test the Lead uploading speed it seems too slow 10 leads/ second.

can this uploading speed be increased ?

Thanks

Djay

Hi Team,

First of all i would like to thank for developing such an amazing product and keeping it opensource.
Its truly wonderful.

well my question is how can we integrate mautic with PMTA(Power MTA by port25 )

in other words how can we use PMTA as SMTP in mautic is their any easy way by which we can put SMTP server IP,username and password with bounce settings?

we did test the Lead uploading speed it seems too slow 10 leads/ second.

can this uploading speed be increased ?

Thanks
Djay

Hi!

Lead uploading 10 leads/sec ? How are they uploading and how many are you attempting to do?

You can use any SMTP server you want by selecting “Other SMTP” from the mail server options. Let me know if that works!

Thanks,
David

Hi David,

Appreciate your reply.

well im trying to upload a csv file with 3 columns particularly Firstname,Lastname and Email Address having records of 50k.
Currently we are using interspire email marketer which is uploads at 100/sec again thats not even conveniently fast.

can we expect something around 500/second. well i truly understand that it does depends on other things like type of Hard drive used at server,internet speed at server etc.

for now lets consider we are looking forward to upload above 3 columns only. but the total upload could go to 2-3M.
we are very much interested in implementing mautic its very smart software and opensource too.

well i dint find the other SMTP option in djay.mautic.org thats your platform as service.

well i read in other post that its visible in the downloadable version, BUT im unable to install the downloadble version.

when i start installation on step 1 after putting database details it gives blank page after load of sometime.
we did check the database it does create the tables but not sure why it shows black page without any errors.

im trying to install now on other LIVE dedicated server - http://www.gethelpztoday.com/mautic/

giving me below error.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /home/gethelpztoday/public_html/mautic/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 2659

Hi David,

Error solved at http://www.gethelpztoday.com/mautic now it working fine.

also i have found the “Other SMTP” option well Now please check what we can do for increasing the uploading speed.

its very very slow right now.

Have you tried uploading into each column into the dbf directly in mysql phpadmin, that is always blazing fast?