Improvement request

Hi David,

we have been using mautic since last couple of weeks and found few thing if implemented then it would be jus awesome:

1.Upload speed is less for csv file. ( example trying to upload list of 30k contacts (firstname,emailid) ONLY) and it took more than an hour.

try to implement method where first system takes file from user and then uploads at server level.

2. while creating custom HTML template cant find a direct option from where we can add unsubscribe links and also custom parameters like(firstname,lastname etc ) to personalize emails.

Hi David,

we have been using mautic since last couple of weeks and found few thing if implemented then it would be jus awesome:

1.Upload speed is less for csv file. ( example trying to upload list of 30k contacts (firstname,emailid) ONLY) and it took more than an hour.
try to implement method where first system takes file from user and then uploads at server level.
2. while creating custom HTML template cant find a direct option from where we can add unsubscribe links and also custom parameters like(firstname,lastname etc ) to personalize emails.

Hi!

You’re totally right :slight_smile: Both of those things will definitely help make Mautic even more awesome!

1. There is currently a fix that is being tested right now to massively (and I mean massively) improve this. I hope we’ll see that pushed soon!

2. This was something I was actually just discussing yesterday so I’m glad to know I was on the right track. I believe we’ll see this too in the near future.

Any other ideas? Keep them coming! Let’s make Mautic amazing!

Thanks,
David

Hi David,

Glad to see your quick reply !!

i’m working on mautic and otherwise its amazing automation tool than other expensive tools in market.

i will surely keep you posted ,

and Yea lets make mautic more better everyday :slight_smile: