Webinarfunnel

I have two questions.

1. I use a webinar software with which I transfer values with the URL to Mautic. The first name, surname, e-mail address, mobile number and date works great. Only the time, which is not transferred correctly, which I could work with this further. I can have this transferred as text, only then I have no possibility to send an email, for example, 12 hours and 1 hour before the webinar starts. It is an automated webinar, which awards two appointments per day. How do I know that the time is right in Mautic? I have created a custom field with attribute time. Since nothing is transferred. When I create a text field, then the time is transferred and just as a text and not as a time with which I can work.

2. I have three different campaigns. Before the webinar, after the webinar and those who did not participate in the webinar. How do I do this with Mautic best when these campaigns start. How does Mautic know whether someone has participated in the webinar or not and how do I do that then the right campaign starts?

thank you ever for your help in advance.

I have two questions.

1. I use a webinar software with which I transfer values with the URL to Mautic. The first name, surname, e-mail address, mobile number and date works great. Only the time, which is not transferred correctly, which I could work with this further. I can have this transferred as text, only then I have no possibility to send an email, for example, 12 hours and 1 hour before the webinar starts. It is an automated webinar, which awards two appointments per day. How do I know that the time is right in Mautic? I have created a custom field with attribute time. Since nothing is transferred. When I create a text field, then the time is transferred and just as a text and not as a time with which I can work.

2. I have three different campaigns. Before the webinar, after the webinar and those who did not participate in the webinar. How do I do this with Mautic best when these campaigns start. How does Mautic know whether someone has participated in the webinar or not and how do I do that then the right campaign starts?

thank you ever for your help in advance.