Website Visitor Data + Oracle Siebel Integration

Hallo together,

I am trying to find out which tool we can use for marketing automation purposes right now and

mautic looks quite promising to me!

I really hope I don’t ask foolish questions due to the point that I’m quite new in this area.

But my first impression of this forum was that it’s full of people who are willing to help,

so I thought I’ll give it a try :-)

Status quo:

We are working with a combination of Oracle Siebel and Google Analytics. This leads to two major problems:

#1: Google Analytics can’t identify many potential business customers who visit our websites. Therefore we

were testing a german tool called wired minds which works pretty well but just like google analytics it

can’t transfer potential leads to Oracle Siebel itself, which more or less alread is

problem #2: It seems like there is no interface between Siebel and any marketing automation tool.

If I understand it right, Mautic has a lot of interfaces, including to sales force, so I ask myself if there is a

possiblity to connect mautic and Oracle Siebel as well. For my boss, the question if we can transfer and create

leads in Siebel automatically seems absolutely crucial.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Best regards

Andreas

Hallo together,

I am trying to find out which tool we can use for marketing automation purposes right now and
mautic looks quite promising to me!

I really hope I don’t ask foolish questions due to the point that I’m quite new in this area.
But my first impression of this forum was that it’s full of people who are willing to help,
so I thought I’ll give it a try :slight_smile:

Status quo:
We are working with a combination of Oracle Siebel and Google Analytics. This leads to two major problems:

#1: Google Analytics can’t identify many potential business customers who visit our websites. Therefore we
were testing a german tool called wired minds which works pretty well but just like google analytics it
can’t transfer potential leads to Oracle Siebel itself, which more or less alread is

problem #2: It seems like there is no interface between Siebel and any marketing automation tool.
If I understand it right, Mautic has a lot of interfaces, including to sales force, so I ask myself if there is a
possiblity to connect mautic and Oracle Siebel as well. For my boss, the question if we can transfer and create
leads in Siebel automatically seems absolutely crucial.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Best regards
Andreas

@AndreasPe

Reply to you Problem #2
Right now Mautic doesn’t have an integration with Siebel.
The Available CRM integration at this time [08/03/2016] are
SugarCRM / SuiteCRM
Zoho CRM
Salesforce CRM

And the only one with bi-directional sync is Salesforce CRM.

Thank you @ninjoan
What a pitty that it doesn’t work like that.

Do you know if I can identify the companies that visit my website?

So far you only can identify the lead location

You guys could build it yourselves… you could write a Console script (I recommend Symfony 2… AMAZING Console library), extract the data you need to pass to Sievel from Mautic’s API:
https://developer.mautic.org/

And then hit Siebel’s API and inject it:
http://www.siebelhub.com/main/2016/05/siebel-16-rest.html