Weird! Tons of classes in email header?

Hello, I notice that in the header of every email of Mautic, there is tons of these classes name. Many many of them, around three pages long. I wonder what are they for??? Can I remove it?

Code:

Hello, I notice that in the header of every email of Mautic, there is tons of these classes name. Many many of them, around three pages long. I wonder what are they for??? Can I remove it?

<!DOCTYPE html><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" style="" class=" js flexbox flexboxlegacy canvas canvastext webgl no-touch geolocation postmessage websqldatabase indexeddb hashchange history draganddrop websockets rgba hsla multiplebgs backgroundsize borderimage borderradius boxshadow textshadow opacity cssanimations csscolumns cssgradients cssreflections csstransforms csstransforms3d csstransitions fontface generatedcontent video audio localstorage sessionstorage ...................................................................  applicationcache svg inlinesvg smil svgclippaths js csstransforms csstransforms3d csstransitions   js flexbox flexboxlegacy canvas canvastext webgl touch geolocation postmessage websqldatabase indexeddb hashchange history draganddrop websockets rgba hsla multiplebgs backgroundsize borderimage borderradius boxshadow textshadow opacity cssanimations csscolumns cssgradients cssreflections csstransforms csstransforms3d csstransitions fontface no-generatedcontent video audio localstorage sessionstorage webworkers applicationcache svg inlinesvg smil svgclippaths js csstransforms csstransforms3d csstransitions responsejs "><head> 

After searching awhile, I found they are classes added by Modernizr. It’s said that these classes are harmless in html pages. But does this affect the mail? You know, nowadays google filter is quite restrict, a email with heavy html code my end ups in the promotion tabs :frowning: how to remove them?

Right now is hard to not be in the promotion tabs.

Because I think this is my personal opinion that Google, Outlook and other have been flag Amazon SES, Sendgrid, Sparkpost and many other as Email Services Providers.
I came to this conclusion since was using Sendgrid for our internal email notification used by SuiteCRM (you know to send a notification when a new opportunity is won, a new lead is created etc) and all the email go directly to Promotion Tab. BUT if I change back to the regular server SMTP (smtp.mydomain.com) all the email go directly to Inbox

But also the text that is included in the email and the template will have some effect too.

I use Elasticemail and they allow me to config sending mail from my own domain, eg. mail.fususu.com but use Elastice’s IP. it goes to inbox many times. Except sometimes I have to change the title or the content of the email, Google filter some sensitive word like “money”, “sales”…

that is a cover but in the deep, they know that is an ESP.
send me an email with your mautic system and i will show you. jninhilario@gmail.com

I’ve sent you the email from admin@fususu.com. Which tab did it arrive? Promotab? Updates? Primary?

Did you send the email selecting the contact > sending email? if yes

Please create a simple campaign that sends the email automatically.

[quote=26391:@ninjoan]Did you send the email selecting the contact > sending email? if yes

Please create a simple campaign that sends the email automatically.[/quote]

I sent using “Send test” function. You can try leave your email & name here to receive an auto email.
https://mrsusu.com/memorize-pi-number/#mail

Your email is hitting the Primary Tab

Nice to hear that, but sometimes I see it hit promotion tab, maybe the sending speed cause it. I guess Google treat some ip sending too much mail at a time like spamming.