What is the recommended server size/system resource requirements?

Using the Bitnami AMI, I launched an instance of Mautic on Amazon Web Services using the t2.micro machine. It is running very slowly (clicking from one page to the next in the web interface can take 5–30+ seconds, clicking a link in an email can take several seconds before the Mautic tracking redirect is performed, sending 30,000 emails stopped part-way through and took several hours in total).

I suspect this could be improved by moving to a more powerful server instance. What is recommended?

Initially, we plan to use Mautic only for sending emails (via Amazon SES) and reporting on those emails (e.g., viewing open rates, bounce list, a list of users who clicked on a certain link, etc.). We send a few emails a week, each to around 30,000 contacts.

Amazon gives more details here on the machine specifications. The one we are using is a Burstable Performance Instance and has:

β€’ 1 vCPU

β€’ 6 CPU credits/hr

β€’ 1 GB memory.

Using the Bitnami AMI, I launched an instance of Mautic on Amazon Web Services using the t2.micro machine. It is running very slowly (clicking from one page to the next in the web interface can take 5–30+ seconds, clicking a link in an email can take several seconds before the Mautic tracking redirect is performed, sending 30,000 emails stopped part-way through and took several hours in total).

I suspect this could be improved by moving to a more powerful server instance. What is recommended?

Initially, we plan to use Mautic only for sending emails (via Amazon SES) and reporting on those emails (e.g., viewing open rates, bounce list, a list of users who clicked on a certain link, etc.). We send a few emails a week, each to around 30,000 contacts.

Amazon gives more details here on the machine specifications. The one we are using is a Burstable Performance Instance and has:
β€’ 1 vCPU
β€’ 6 CPU credits/hr
β€’ 1 GB memory.

Hello @michael_cgla,

I’ve just made a guide to help forecast Mautic requirements:

3 Likes