What triggers the Salesforce Plugin to sync?

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.2
My PHP version is: 7.4.28
My Database type and version is:10.4.21-MariaDB-log

Your problem
We are using the Salesforce plugin to pull information from SFDC to Mautic (not pushing to SFDC). Our cron job is set to run every 20 minutes.

Most of our data, however, is updating once per day. Which isn’t great, as there are a number of critical field changes that are not synching. Does anyone know what event in Mautic adds a record to the request to be updated in the “fetch” call to SF?
\

I’m interested in this too as I just started using the SF plugin. Did you already learn anything more about the topic (as it’s pretty quite in terms of responses here on the forum)?

@stgoos , yes. it is important you take a look at your PHP error logs as well as the settings on the cron jobs. we found increasing the cadence of the cron for SFDC sync was helpful. also, using cronitor.io to monitor the cronjobs and seeing the details in them was helpful

Thanks for sharing your tips. Will have a further dive into that direction as well. Unfortunately I’ll have to connect with the hosting company of our client for that so that will add some additional time to the progress :expressionless: