When does the 'wait' time of a campaign action start?

Hi,

I’m looking into using Mautic for my business to send emails to users 90 days after they have purchased some goods, reminding then they might like to replace some parts of the item.

At the moment orders are going through PayPal, and this is the only place I have a list of email addresses and names of my customers. I have gone about importing my customers into Mautic and have set up a campaign to wait 90 days before sending the email.

Now this ‘wait’ action seems a little bit confusing/not very well documented so I wanted to ask some questions on it and how it relates to the start of the campaign

When does the ‘wait’ timer start from? Is it when a lead is added to the list in question (via the cron

Code:
mautic:leadlists:update
)? Is it when the user is added to Mautic? Or is it from the 'created time' or 'edited time' of the lead?

I'm also asking as I have imported all my existing customers, and still want to email (after 90 days) those who have purchased an item in the last 90 days. Also, I plan on importing new leads from PayPal once a month (at the end of the month) so if the 'wait' time is from the time the leads are created/added to a list then obviously this isn't ideal for me.
Right now when I'm importing leads, I'm changing each lead's 'created time' and 'edited time' to the last order they made.

Me too i am interested about this subject. And i want to ask if it’s possible to start a campaign based on time. For example i want to send newsletter at 7 am after 3 days a contact is created.

@luci78 first you can’t specific the exact time to send in your case 7am.
But you can specific the wait time, just select wait and put the time frame.

Sample if a new lead fill a form at 10:00AM and that form is connected to a campaign and you set to send an email 3 days later the lead is going to receive 3 days later an email at 10:00AM

Hi,

I’m looking into using Mautic for my business to send emails to users 90 days after they have purchased some goods, reminding then they might like to replace some parts of the item.

At the moment orders are going through PayPal, and this is the only place I have a list of email addresses and names of my customers. I have gone about importing my customers into Mautic and have set up a campaign to wait 90 days before sending the email.

Now this ‘wait’ action seems a little bit confusing/not very well documented so I wanted to ask some questions on it and how it relates to the start of the campaign
When does the ‘wait’ timer start from? Is it when a lead is added to the list in question (via the cron mautic:leadlists:update)? Is it when the user is added to Mautic? Or is it from the ‘created time’ or ‘edited time’ of the lead?

I’m also asking as I have imported all my existing customers, and still want to email (after 90 days) those who have purchased an item in the last 90 days. Also, I plan on importing new leads from PayPal once a month (at the end of the month) so if the ‘wait’ time is from the time the leads are created/added to a list then obviously this isn’t ideal for me.
Right now when I’m importing leads, I’m changing each lead’s ‘created time’ and ‘edited time’ to the last order they made.

Any ideas from anybody? Surely this is something that should be added to the documentation?