** Apache 2.4
My Mautic version is: 45_mautic-449
My PHP version is: PHP 8.0
My Database type and version is: MySQL 8.0
The OAuth 2 Authentication plugin is not located in the “Plugins” tab of the Configuration page, the plugin is missing. Where is the location of the OAuth 2 Authentication plugin?. :
- Using OAuth#
- Open your Mautic dashboard.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right and select API Credentials.
- Click on the + New button on the top right.
- Select ‘OAuth 2’ from the Authorization Protocol dropdown list.
- Enter the name of the credentials in the Name field."
The URL link is here, Mautic credentials | n8n Docs
See the captured screenshot image for details.
Note: “OAuth 2 authentication plugin” is missing* :