Why does gmail show bounce when not bounce?

Looking at the server email report where all incoming and out going mail is identified… upon investigation of the report I can see the following 3 conditons.

Valid Bounce (good)

i get a red exclamation mark and the From box says "bounce+bounce_2567848828282 etc, and the right column tells yyou what it thinks went wrong… all is well since i have a bounce mail box named bounce which makes me get the double bounce which is fine.

Normal No Bounce (good)

I get green check mark for ok and the email name like dogs@hogs.com shows up and the right hand box says “Accepted”

An email to any gmail (bad)

i get the normal green check and the bounce+bounce_23698473733 instead of the expected email name like dogs@gmail.com and the right column shows “Accepted”

So my question is why does the bounce+bouce occur for all gmail even though it is a valid gmail and the info goes to gmail perfectly mails is delivered.

Any thoughts would be appreciated… all seems to work well but the bounce for a good email does not make me feel comfortable… has anyone seen this.

Looking at the server email report where all incoming and out going mail is identified… upon investigation of the report I can see the following 3 conditons.

Valid Bounce (good)
i get a red exclamation mark and the From box says "bounce+bounce_2567848828282 etc, and the right column tells yyou what it thinks went wrong… all is well since i have a bounce mail box named bounce which makes me get the double bounce which is fine.

Normal No Bounce (good)
I get green check mark for ok and the email name like dogs@hogs.com shows up and the right hand box says “Accepted”

An email to any gmail (bad)
i get the normal green check and the bounce+bounce_23698473733 instead of the expected email name like dogs@gmail.com and the right column shows “Accepted”

So my question is why does the bounce+bouce occur for all gmail even though it is a valid gmail and the info goes to gmail perfectly mails is delivered.
Any thoughts would be appreciated… all seems to work well but the bounce for a good email does not make me feel comfortable… has anyone seen this.

Tested Yahoo same way with same negative results… all other emails work fine…