Wordpress show focus item only in certain pages

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.9
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is: 5.7.21

I’m trying to create a popup that should be shown to the visitors only in certain pages of my WordPress site.

Besides this popup I have a general opt-in that I’d like to show everyone else.

So far I have put this in my WP theme configuration:

[mautic type="focus" id="1"]

Since I only have the generic version.

How should I go about this? I looked at Dynamic Content but didn’t really understand whether that’d be my solution.

Thanks!

There are plugins, that allow you to use scripts only on certain pages.
I’m using Woody snipplets to do this (free)

Joey

1 Like

Hello @mchojrin ! If you are using Elementor or Divi on your WordPress, you can create code blocks on those specific pages and insert the popup code in them. However, if you have many pages, this approach may become complicated. An alternative, without using the “Focus Item” feature of Mautic, is to use the Pop-up maker plugin. With this plugin, you’ll be able to create your popup and precisely set on which pages you want it to appear.

1 Like

You can do this by using campaigns and inside the campaign have a decision of Page Visit and then Action of Focus Item.

1 Like

That sounds interesting. I’ll look into it.

Thanks!

Hi!

I’m looking at this solution and It seema promising but wouldn’t that require people yo already be contacts in order to work?

What I’m trying to achieve Is to show people a different signup form depending on which page they are reading

You could look at making a segment of anonymous users where filter email is empty