Focus items: disabling per page

Is there a way of disabling Focus items from specific pages? I’ve created a popup with a focus item, but I don’t want this popup to appear on my optin landing page or on the ‘thankyou for signing up’ page. Can this be done, perhaps by adding something to the line of code that you paste into the body?

Also, while I’ve set up the popup to only appear once per day, this actually means it appears once per day on every page, so every time you go to a new page, the popup appears. Is there a way to make it just appear once per session for the whole site?

Is there a way of disabling Focus items from specific pages? I’ve created a popup with a focus item, but I don’t want this popup to appear on my optin landing page or on the ‘thankyou for signing up’ page. Can this be done, perhaps by adding something to the line of code that you paste into the body?

Also, while I’ve set up the popup to only appear once per day, this actually means it appears once per day on every page, so every time you go to a new page, the popup appears. Is there a way to make it just appear once per session for the whole site?

@charlescorn did you ever find a solution to this? We are attempting to use focus items in Mautic and page-specific focus items don’t seem to be supported.

To get around this, I’ve installed a plugin like ‘Per page head’ and I enter the focus javascript code only on the pages / posts I want.