Cookies für Focus Items

Hallo ich habe mal eine Frage bezüglich den Cookie uns Focus Items

Ich möchte den User nicht jedesmal nerven wenn er die Seite besucht. Bis jetzt kann man ja nur einstellen das das Focus Item 1 mal am Tag kommt.

Wenn der User sich aber eingetragen hat in einen NL dann möchte ich nicht das das Focus Item nochmal kommt.

Ich möchte das Item auch mit den Matomo Tag Manager ausliefern. Wer kann mir helfen das zu erreichen oder hat das jemand schon so oder ähnlich am laufen?

Hi there,
since you are asking in an english channel, let me first paste the auto-translated copy of your question:

Hello I have a question about the cookie and focus items
I don’t want to annoy the user every time he visits the site. So far you can only set the focus item to come once a day.
But if the user has registered in an NL then I don’t want the focus item to come back.
I would also like to deliver the item with the Matomo Tag Manager. Who can help me to achieve this or does someone already have it going on in one way or another?

The easiest way is to place the NL signup form right within the Focus Item, and activate the “Stop engaging after a conversion” option.

Best,
Ekke