A/B Split Test Not Working on All emails

Hi There,

I launched a campaign on Saturday, and its been working pretty well.

I have now decided to add in an A/B test to see if changing the subject line would affect open rates of the emails. (current open rate approx 45%)

The campaign has 7 different emails that are sent out as a drip campaign, 1 day part from day of signup.

I have updated / added an A/B split test to all 7 emails to test a different subject line.

All are published, all are set at 50/50 for the test.

However after looking at the delivery stats only the first email that I set up as a split test is actually working. And is working at the correct ratio.

But, for all the remaining 6 emails only the original email / parent email is being sent. None of the variants are being triggered/sent.

Any ideas why this would be happening?

Any help would be appreciated as I really would like to test the variants.

Thanks

Hi There,

I launched a campaign on Saturday, and its been working pretty well.

I have now decided to add in an A/B test to see if changing the subject line would affect open rates of the emails. (current open rate approx 45%)

The campaign has 7 different emails that are sent out as a drip campaign, 1 day part from day of signup.

I have updated / added an A/B split test to all 7 emails to test a different subject line.

All are published, all are set at 50/50 for the test.

However after looking at the delivery stats only the first email that I set up as a split test is actually working. And is working at the correct ratio.

But, for all the remaining 6 emails only the original email / parent email is being sent. None of the variants are being triggered/sent.

Any ideas why this would be happening?

Any help would be appreciated as I really would like to test the variants.

Thanks

I have the exact same issue, but I suspect the issue is not that those split test variant emails are not being sent, but that they are just not tracked in the split testing statistics…

Either way, sent or not, not being able to see the statistical results of the split test makes the A/B feature totally useless. I hope this bug will be acknowledged and fixed soon.

See here my bug report also: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/3356