Problem with A/B Test

Apart form the fact that A/B test are not optimal at the moment (no automatic winner, no quota directly from the segment) I had a problem with my first test. The process of setting up the test was pretty straightforward, but the evaluation was not.

I had a sample of 1.000 contacts, 50% got the parent version, 50% the variant. When looking at the results, I saw in the graph for the parent 1.000 Emails sent, X emails read, X clicked and so on. Clicking in “Variants” and selecting the variant the graph shows 0 Emails sent, 0 emails read, a few clicked the rest also 0. How come? Did I do something wrong when setting up the test? Clicking on “A/B Test Stats” shows an empty graph. My criteria for the test was Read Rate. Any help would be appreciated.

In the end I had to count directly in the database. I found plausible data there.

Apart form the fact that A/B test are not optimal at the moment (no automatic winner, no quota directly from the segment) I had a problem with my first test. The process of setting up the test was pretty straightforward, but the evaluation was not.

I had a sample of 1.000 contacts, 50% got the parent version, 50% the variant. When looking at the results, I saw in the graph for the parent 1.000 Emails sent, X emails read, X clicked and so on. Clicking in “Variants” and selecting the variant the graph shows 0 Emails sent, 0 emails read, a few clicked the rest also 0. How come? Did I do something wrong when setting up the test? Clicking on “A/B Test Stats” shows an empty graph. My criteria for the test was Read Rate. Any help would be appreciated.

In the end I had to count directly in the database. I found plausible data there.