A/B test oddity

I have something weird with an A/B test that is setup for a landing page. It seems that the page view stats don’t line up with the A/B test stats. If you have a look below and take note of the numbers you should be able to see what I mean.

ab_test.png

stats.png

So you can see that the stats don’t line up and the majority of views are new page hits which should be as unique hits in the A/B test stats. I’ve tried to trigger an update by editing and saving the parent and child page but that hasn’t updated it…

Should it be working as I expect and a possible bug or am I possibly missing something?

Thanks,

Zac

I have something weird with an A/B test that is setup for a landing page. It seems that the page view stats don’t line up with the A/B test stats. If you have a look below and take note of the numbers you should be able to see what I mean.

So you can see that the stats don’t line up and the majority of views are new page hits which should be as unique hits in the A/B test stats. I’ve tried to trigger an update by editing and saving the parent and child page but that hasn’t updated it…

Should it be working as I expect and a possible bug or am I possibly missing something?

Thanks,
Zac

This is getting even weirder, now one of the pages has 8 submissions and 1 unique page hit in the A/B test stats.

Anyideas???