A Campaign to run Campaigns?

I have created six different Campaigns. They all look exactly alike except that they send different emails.

In each Campaign at the end, the Lead is removed from the Campaign and added to a different Campaign.

Each time I change Campaigns I have to specify in that particular Campaign the exact Campaign to change to.

If I need to change the flow, I have to modify five or six Campaigns. I can see where this would be a massive undertaking with twenty-five or thirty Campaigns.

Is there a way to Specify a Campaign to Control the Campaigns?

The idea is that in the Control Campaign it would be very easy to change the flow of Campaigns and you would also have a graphical explanation of the entire path the Lead takes through the different Campaigns as well as the exact delay between and timing of each Campaign’s execution.

The way to do this may be in the Campaign Builder by allowing the Change Campaigns Action to attach to another Change Campaigns Action with the Set Action Timing option to delay moving from Campaign to Campaign.

In Version 1.3.1 I am not able to link two Change Campaigns Actions together.

Is there a way to create a Campaign to control Campaigns?

Thanks, CraigM

I have created six different Campaigns. They all look exactly alike except that they send different emails.

In each Campaign at the end, the Lead is removed from the Campaign and added to a different Campaign.

Each time I change Campaigns I have to specify in that particular Campaign the exact Campaign to change to.

If I need to change the flow, I have to modify five or six Campaigns. I can see where this would be a massive undertaking with twenty-five or thirty Campaigns.

Is there a way to Specify a Campaign to Control the Campaigns?

The idea is that in the Control Campaign it would be very easy to change the flow of Campaigns and you would also have a graphical explanation of the entire path the Lead takes through the different Campaigns as well as the exact delay between and timing of each Campaign’s execution.

The way to do this may be in the Campaign Builder by allowing the Change Campaigns Action to attach to another Change Campaigns Action with the Set Action Timing option to delay moving from Campaign to Campaign.

In Version 1.3.1 I am not able to link two Change Campaigns Actions together.

Is there a way to create a Campaign to control Campaigns?

Thanks, CraigM

Hi,

Perhaps create a custom field in your contacts. Call it “Flow”

When the contact finishes an individual campaign then you update the custom field “Flow” with a specific ‘value’ related to that individual campaigns completion, i.e C1-complete, C2-complete, C3-complete etc…

Then in the Control campaign, use a Condition and based on the fields value then place them into a campaign from the control campaign rather than moving them onto a campaign at the end of an individual campaign.
at the end of the individual campaign.

This way you don’t control the campaigns at an individual level, but at the top level based on a fields condition.

Just a thought.