here is a use case for you:
- Imagine a wine shop.
- We know the purchase ratio of red vs white wine (we’ll ignore varieties for simplicity) for their customers.
We want to send a weekly email featuring products on special
In the interests of relevancy we want to do the following:
- Have a hero message featuring a great deal on a wine that falls into their predominant category (red or white)
- have a product grid of say 9 products, that are displayed in the email in the ratio based on their purchases. I don’t mind determining these products externally.
In the interests of automation we want to do the following:
- Upload the hero offer as an asset (image and link)
- Upload all potential products that appear in peoples product grids as assets (image and link)
- Have the news letter execute either automatically once a week, or with a single button click.
How on earth do I go about doing this. I’m either missing some obvious stuff, or this is harder than I thought.
BTW - I’ve got many more real world type use cases. As I submit them and get answers, I will generate ‘how to’ type documentation for the community to leverage and improve upon.