another use case I’m struggling with:
- I know I have users who are highly engaged (they open 80% plus of the emails I send them), medium engaged (they open 40% to 79.999% of all emails I send them) and low engaged (who open less than 40% of the emails I send them).
- I know that more engaged customers are spending more both online and in-store.
- My goal is to try and move users from the medium category to the high category, and the low category to the medium or high categories.
What I want to do:
- On a weekly basis, work out who is in my medium and low categories based on the last 6 months of emails
- Determine who of those people I have not already sent a re-engagement email to
- Send the final audience an email designed to really get their eyes open. Either a great offer (potentially a loss leader), or a voucher, or something designed to get me back to the top of their radar. Also, this could be an opportunity to solicit more details from the customer, so that we can know them better, and hence be more relevant in what we send them.
How do I go about doing that in Mautic? Which bits need to be done externally (potentially the analysis of who is medium or low engaged)?