add image, spinning wheel

I hate to bring this up again, but starting on a fresh new server on AWS, reinstalled apache, php, mysql and mautic (1.3.1) … all work great, except when I try to add an image to a landing page (click the image icon) then browse server, forever spinning wheel. This issue was marked solved by PR 1506, but it doesn’t work after I modify (user.config.php in the connectors folder – the only file that changed). Yes I’ve cleared the cache… restarted apache, and more… I couldn’t be the only one experiencing this issue. When you pull the latest package it should work, right?

I’ve spent a good amount of time on this, this is my 2nd test server with apache 2.2 , php 5.3, to rule out version issues. The 1st test server had apache 2.4 and php 5.4 … so it’s not a version issue, it’s not something I’d changed since I’m using the versions out of the box, what is it? No one else is having this problem? Is there a setting I should be aware of? Please help!!!

I hate to bring this up again, but starting on a fresh new server on AWS, reinstalled apache, php, mysql and mautic (1.3.1) … all work great, except when I try to add an image to a landing page (click the image icon) then browse server, forever spinning wheel. This issue was marked solved by PR 1506, but it doesn’t work after I modify (user.config.php in the connectors folder – the only file that changed). Yes I’ve cleared the cache… restarted apache, and more… I couldn’t be the only one experiencing this issue. When you pull the latest package it should work, right?

I’ve spent a good amount of time on this, this is my 2nd test server with apache 2.2 , php 5.3, to rule out version issues. The 1st test server had apache 2.4 and php 5.4 … so it’s not a version issue, it’s not something I’d changed since I’m using the versions out of the box, what is it? No one else is having this problem? Is there a setting I should be aware of? Please help!!!