add user to campaign with point trigger

Hi, i have a (maybe) stupid question…

i created a community website with “wordpress” + “mautic” + “simple membership plugin”.

Community has 2 levels Base (free) and Premium (paid).

At first users sign up into Base community then, when a user visits X pages of community protected pages, i want to add him to a campaign where i promote the premium community access.

this is workflow i created:

• add 1 point every community’s page visited
  • Point Trigger action at 5 points -> add user to a campaign

the problem is: how to build campaign? i cannot use form as source because all leads will be added, i cannot use segment because if i use a segment with all free users all of them will go through campaign!

the only way seems to create an empty segment, use this segment as source and then add leads with point trigger action… is it the right way?

Hi, i have a (maybe) stupid question…

i created a community website with “wordpress” + “mautic” + “simple membership plugin”.

Community has 2 levels Base (free) and Premium (paid).

At first users sign up into Base community then, when a user visits X pages of community protected pages, i want to add him to a campaign where i promote the premium community access.

this is workflow i created:

• add 1 point every community’s page visited
  • Point Trigger action at 5 points -> add user to a campaign

the problem is: how to build campaign? i cannot use form as source because all leads will be added, i cannot use segment because if i use a segment with all free users all of them will go through campaign!

the only way seems to create an empty segment, use this segment as source and then add leads with point trigger action… is it the right way?

YEs create a segment with the amount of point you want (sample all the contact that have 50 + Points)

that’s a very good idea! :smiley: i created a segment with 2 fields

• tag Base
  • at least 5 points

in this way i have not to check in campaign builder if user has base or premium tag because segment has only leads with Base tag :slight_smile:

The new issue is: when user buy Premium access, he loses Base tag and gets Premium tag so he leaves the segment but i think he still remain into campaign.

Do i have to delete him from campaign?

If he/she dont have the tag the contact will be deleted from the segment and the campaign

Ok, let’s try! Thank you so much! :smiley: