Amazon SES Connect Error

Hello, I am trying to integrate amazon SES and I keep getting this error, does anyone know why?

Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection timed out #110]

++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection timed out #110]

Thank you for your help

Hello, I am trying to integrate amazon SES and I keep getting this error, does anyone know why?

Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection timed out #110]
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection timed out #110]

Thank you for your help

It’s likely your host has port 587 blocked. Check with them to see if they’ll open the port for you.

Thanks,
Alan

It’s allowed on both outgoing and incoming TCP ports

Hmm, I tried the Other SMTP Server method and it doesn’t work on 465 or 25, I’ll contact CPanel

It seems it can connect to Mandrill but it fails when it tries to send an email

It was something wrong with port 587, thanks alanhartless

I have the same problem. Could anyone solve this?
The 587 port is already open!!!

And the problems were solve guys?

I´m working hard to connect Mautic on Digital Ocean hosting and until now, nothing for solutions…
I´ve read a lot of articles, sites, blogs, and nothing to solve this question.

I´m frustrated with Mautic support…

Ed

Guys,

Finally I discovered a solution for Digital Ocean hosting. You need to use another port to open a TLS tunnel between your server and AmazonAWS.
Here you are what I did…

On configuration for Amazon SES on Mautic I put the following data:

Server: email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com (It worked fine also with other Amazon SMTP endpoint)
Port SMTP: 2587
Protocol: TLS

After that, the connection test worked and sending email test also worked.

I hope you can apply this solution to your Mautic hosted on Digital Ocean.

Ed

Hey even i was having problem so

1. I had to contact amazon and tell them to remove me from sandbox
  2. Had to tell my hosting provider to whitelist the amazon servers
    3.Use the setting in the image
    Vola u are done.

Hey even i was having problem so

1. I had to contact amazon and tell them to remove me from sandbox
  2. Had to tell my hosting provider to whitelist the amazon servers
    3.Use the setting in the image
    Vola u are done.