Any way to implement an autoresponder like this?

I collect emails from women who are either pregnant or have already given birth.

On the form, I have a date form where I collect either the date of birth, or due date (depending which is relevent to the user if their child has been born or not).

What I want to do is: send emails on a weekly basis to the user depending on the date entered on the form in relation to the current date.

1. There will be 40 emails in the sequence, but the user should start in the middle of the sequence depending on their due date.

For example: If their due date is 20 weeks from now, they should skip the first 20 emails and start at email #20 and go on from there each week. If their due date is 40 weeks from now, they start at email #1.

2. If the date the user entered is in the PAST, there should be a completely different sequence of emails.

Is this possible to do in Mautic, and if so, can anyone give me advice on how to set it up?

I collect emails from women who are either pregnant or have already given birth.

On the form, I have a date form where I collect either the date of birth, or due date (depending which is relevent to the user if their child has been born or not).

What I want to do is: send emails on a weekly basis to the user depending on the date entered on the form in relation to the current date.

1. There will be 40 emails in the sequence, but the user should start in the middle of the sequence depending on their due date.

For example: If their due date is 20 weeks from now, they should skip the first 20 emails and start at email #20 and go on from there each week. If their due date is 40 weeks from now, they start at email #1.

1. If the date the user entered is in the PAST, there should be a completely different sequence of emails.

Is this possible to do in Mautic, and if so, can anyone give me advice on how to set it up?

Yes i think this is possible to accomplish using Mautic just need to spend some time in the campaign builder.

@wowgreat check all the tabs in campagin , and i wish you luck , it would be done …discuss for more