Anyone using Matomo with Mautic? What is possible to integrate between them?

@mneumann thank you for responding. If I am completely honest I am not 100% sure what I want I am just looking for what is actually possible to do and then I would decide if it makes sense for our organization. As far as I can see I will be using 3 systems for our company webpage/marketing.
1 system is for webpage
1 system is for forms and marketing integrated in the webpage via Mautic
1 system is for analytics (Matomo)

Ideally you would only have one system that covers all aspects but while developing the website I noticed that this is basically impossible without dedicated insane amount of resources to achieve unified system so I decided that I will beside the website system also use Mautic and Matomo.

I don’t think I can achieve the level analytics in Mautic without Matomo so Matomo has to stay. It would make sense to have all analytics only on Matomo as it’s primary an analytics platform and Mautic would be used for content and marketing but again don’t know if that is actually possible without dedicating a lot of time to make it happen.

I was hoping I can integrate as much as possible in Mautic so editors would not have to use 3 systems to manage content but again this does not seem as simple as I though.
If you have any thoughts on this you can reply on my other thread Can you use Mautic for CMS site news items (create news item in Mautic and display it on CMS page)?

I think some of the things I want might be possible via API but I am not comfortable yet with API interfaces. Have to work on this and hopefully do something useful in the future. Plugins seems to be the simplest way to extend Mautic functionality for example if I wanted to pass all Mautic analytics to Matomo or to create content in Mautic and render that content into webpage news page for example so editors would only have to create content in Mautic.

Thank you for responding to my thread.