Assitance in setting permission roles

Hello @dbhurley and escopecz

First of all, thank you guys for the great you are doing @Mautic.

I was wondering if there are ways to add different layers in the permissions on the lead viewing.

For example if you want to give permissions to different users for lead (contact) viewing permission.

I know that so far mautic offers only two layers (see your own and see others), but in my case, I want to have at least another layer in between where the manager could be able to see his contacts and those of the people that he supervises while he does not have access to view contacts belonging to his bosses.

As an example: if it’s possible to have

owner of company- seing all (His own and those of others)

manager - seeing his and those of all other below him

Others- seing their own

Hello @dbhurley and escopecz

First of all, thank you guys for the great you are doing @Mautic.

I was wondering if there are ways to add different layers in the permissions on the lead viewing.
For example if you want to give permissions to different users for lead (contact) viewing permission.
I know that so far mautic offers only two layers (see your own and see others), but in my case, I want to have at least another layer in between where the manager could be able to see his contacts and those of the people that he supervises while he does not have access to view contacts belonging to his bosses.

As an example: if it’s possible to have
owner of company- seing all (His own and those of others)
manager - seeing his and those of all other below him
Others- seing their own