Avatar Pictures - quick question

I have connected my server install mautic to Zapier and this creates a new ‘lead’ when someone follows me on Twitter. It pulls the Twitter details through to mautic, but I am wondering if there is a way to automatically switch from the default gravatar to the twitter picture without having to go through a process of edit, change the picture type and save.

I have tried to find where the picture details are stored in the SQL, was expecting to find it in leads table and think it is embedded in the social_cache column. This makes me think that a table change, perhaps with an update process of social_cache might work.

Appreciate your thought…

I have connected my server install mautic to Zapier and this creates a new ‘lead’ when someone follows me on Twitter. It pulls the Twitter details through to mautic, but I am wondering if there is a way to automatically switch from the default gravatar to the twitter picture without having to go through a process of edit, change the picture type and save.

I have tried to find where the picture details are stored in the SQL, was expecting to find it in leads table and think it is embedded in the social_cache column. This makes me think that a table change, perhaps with an update process of social_cache might work.

Appreciate your thought…