Where is the data of the anonymous leads coming from?

Hi,

I went to the “Manage Leads” tab and I see a large list of leads with pictures and names (looks like it is coming from Twitter).

I can imagine/hope that these leads have visited my site - is this assumption correct?

If so, how does Mautic know their identity without them filling any form on my site?

Thanks,

Yonatan

Hi,
I went to the “Manage Leads” tab and I see a large list of leads with pictures and names (looks like it is coming from Twitter).
I can imagine/hope that these leads have visited my site - is this assumption correct?
If so, how does Mautic know their identity without them filling any form on my site?

Thanks,
Yonatan

Mautic cannot know a lead’s personal information (name, email, …) without them filling a form. Maybe the Twitter plugin which is used in the mautic.com service can do more, but I’m not familiar with it. You should contact their support if you host your Mautic at this service.

The images can be loaded from the Gravatar service, but again, the email is required for it to work.

Thanks for the reply.
Yes I use Mautic.com and they show on my anonymous leads the Twitter details of the lead and I am trying to figure out how this work and if it is accurate