BCC Mautic to add email to contact

Salesforce has a useful feature that Mautic should probably have too: add emails to a contact record simply by adding Mautic to the email.

The idea is to for the Mautic platform to have an email address that I can include in an email to a contact, typically in the bcc field. Email gets sent, Mautic receives it, looks at the to field and adds that email to the contact (if they exist) or maybe create a contact if it doesn’t already exist.

This would nicely complement the Gmail plugin, which I use while at my desk but is not that easy to use from my phone.

Salesforce has a useful feature that Mautic should probably have too: add emails to a contact record simply by adding Mautic to the email.

The idea is to for the Mautic platform to have an email address that I can include in an email to a contact, typically in the bcc field. Email gets sent, Mautic receives it, looks at the to field and adds that email to the contact (if they exist) or maybe create a contact if it doesn’t already exist.

This would nicely complement the Gmail plugin, which I use while at my desk but is not that easy to use from my phone.