Bitnami Module Install; Can't login

I installed Mautic on an existing Bitnami stack running ResourceSpace, mainly because it’s already all setup with various dependencies; version of PHP etc.

Install went fine, but once finished, I cannot get past the login screen. Bitnami typically uses either my login credentials on my account…but not with this install. Here’s the command line output:

Welcome to the Bitnami Mautic Module Setup Wizard.

Installation folder
Please choose a folder that contains an installation of Bitnami.
Select a folder []: /opt/bitnami
Note: You should select the previous installation of Bitnami. For example:
/opt/bitnami

Create Admin account

First Name [Chris]:
Last Name [Blair]:

Please enter the existing MySQL password for Bitnami

Password :

Mautic
Please configure your Mautic installation
Hostname that will be used to create internal URLs.

Domain [127.0.0.1]:

Setup is now ready to begin installing Bitnami Mautic Module on your computer.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]: y

Please wait while Setup installs Bitnami Mautic Module on your computer.
Installing
0% ______________ 50% ______________ 100%
#########################################
Setup has finished installing Bitnami Mautic Module on your computer.
Launch Bitnami Mautic Module [Y/n]: y
root@ip-172-31-46-209:/opt/bitnami#

As you can see it doesn't ask me for a new password. I've tried every variation imaginable. From using the admin name specified above to my email address to just using "admin" and "bitnami" (suggested by bitnami 'read me' for mautic install). Nothing works to let me in. I even tried changing the password in the container on the command line but still no go. I also tried my login credentials for AWS (where the stacks are hosted). Nothing will let me in. Also tried "admin/admin" "user/admin" "user/user"....

Any suggestions? I've tried installing twice just to see if maybe there was an error somewhere. Thanks

Chris Blair

I installed Mautic on an existing Bitnami stack running ResourceSpace, mainly because it’s already all setup with various dependencies; version of PHP etc.

Install went fine, but once finished, I cannot get past the login screen. Bitnami typically uses either my login credentials on my account…but not with this install. Here’s the command line output:

Welcome to the Bitnami Mautic Module Setup Wizard.

Installation folder
Please choose a folder that contains an installation of Bitnami.
Select a folder []: /opt/bitnami
Note: You should select the previous installation of Bitnami. For example:
/opt/bitnami

Create Admin account

First Name [Chris]:
Last Name [Blair]:

Please enter the existing MySQL password for Bitnami

Password :

Mautic
Please configure your Mautic installation
Hostname that will be used to create internal URLs.

Domain [127.0.0.1]:

Setup is now ready to begin installing Bitnami Mautic Module on your computer.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]: y

Please wait while Setup installs Bitnami Mautic Module on your computer.
Installing
0% ______________ 50% ______________ 100%
#########################################

Setup has finished installing Bitnami Mautic Module on your computer.
Launch Bitnami Mautic Module [Y/n]: y
root@ip-172-31-46-209:/opt/bitnami#

As you can see it doesn’t ask me for a new password. I’ve tried every variation imaginable. From using the admin name specified above to my email address to just using “admin” and “bitnami” (suggested by bitnami ‘read me’ for mautic install). Nothing works to let me in. I even tried changing the password in the container on the command line but still no go. I also tried my login credentials for AWS (where the stacks are hosted). Nothing will let me in. Also tried “admin/admin” “user/admin” “user/user”…

Any suggestions? I’ve tried installing twice just to see if maybe there was an error somewhere. Thanks

Chris Blair

Never mind. Uninstalled everything…reinstalled and now everything is working. Very weird.