I just can't get past Localhost Mautic Installation Step 1.

I just can’t get past localhost Mautic Installation Step 1

I just installed Bitnami’s XAMPP/Wordpress/Mautic bundles locally. I failed in the Mautic Installation Step 1 with the following error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘bn_mautic’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

Yes, Apache and MySQL are running, I have the XAMPP Control Panel v3.2.2 up and running without error. It is being run with Administrator privileges.

I have tried this install several times and I keep getting stopped here. I record each and every step during the installation process so I have all of the installation details.

I just can’t get past localhost Mautic Installation Step 1.

All suggestions are welcome.

I just can’t get past localhost Mautic Installation Step 1

I just installed Bitnami’s XAMPP/Wordpress/Mautic bundles locally. I failed in the Mautic Installation Step 1 with the following error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘bn_mautic’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

Yes, Apache and MySQL are running, I have the XAMPP Control Panel v3.2.2 up and running without error. It is being run with Administrator privileges.

I have tried this install several times and I keep getting stopped here. I record each and every step during the installation process so I have all of the installation details.

I just can’t get past localhost Mautic Installation Step 1.

All suggestions are welcome.

OK, I solved it after stumbling around this forum.

In the php.ini file, I set max_execution_time = 30 to max_execution_time = 300.

Saved the file. Started and stopped Apache and MySQL two times and I was able to proceed with the installation.

CraigM

Hi CraigM ,

You may also while you are at it set the memory_limit to 256M in the php.ini.
That way you will not run into that issue either.

Another Mautician joins the family welcome

Retrodiem

Thanks! memory_limit has been adjusted. I appreciate your input!

Thanks Again, Craigm