Bulk Edit Contacts

HI,

I have just imported a mailing list into Mautic and would like to bulk exclude a number of email accounts ie gov.uk for eample from all email campaigns. In the contact under points I see in Red a “Do Not Contact” button which has been imported for a numer of contacts but I see no where and option to edit this or add more contacts with a Do Not Contact Option.

Is there a facility to do this in the Contacts or do i just have to work direct with the database for this option. This may also be a stupid question but if a contact is flagged in such as way am i correct in assuming that no email wil be sent to to this contact?

HI,

I have just imported a mailing list into Mautic and would like to bulk exclude a number of email accounts ie gov.uk for eample from all email campaigns. In the contact under points I see in Red a “Do Not Contact” button which has been imported for a numer of contacts but I see no where and option to edit this or add more contacts with a Do Not Contact Option.

Is there a facility to do this in the Contacts or do i just have to work direct with the database for this option. This may also be a stupid question but if a contact is flagged in such as way am i correct in assuming that no email wil be sent to to this contact?

Just create a new segment like “blacklist” and use the filter there to select the contacts you want in there. You can also use the filter in the contact list and then choose the batch edit button.