Campaign Condition Number

I noticed while trying to create a condition in a campaign for one of my custom lead fields that happens to be a “Number” data type, the condition will not let me choose anything from the “list of values” other than “3”.

Im not sure what this means, other than it is a bug.

The text fields allow open ended input, but the Number will only allow the number 3.

Please let me know if you are seeing the same situation as I would love to use this condition in my campaigns.

Everything else is rocking and rolling so far and I am using the heck out of Mautic, API, landing pages, email , campaigns, points, etc. There were some hurdles but I think things are pretty awesome thus far. Really changed my entire thought process on my product business model.

Thanks,

John

I noticed while trying to create a condition in a campaign for one of my custom lead fields that happens to be a “Number” data type, the condition will not let me choose anything from the “list of values” other than “3”.

Im not sure what this means, other than it is a bug.

The text fields allow open ended input, but the Number will only allow the number 3.

Please let me know if you are seeing the same situation as I would love to use this condition in my campaigns.

Everything else is rocking and rolling so far and I am using the heck out of Mautic, API, landing pages, email , campaigns, points, etc. There were some hurdles but I think things are pretty awesome thus far. Really changed my entire thought process on my product business model.

Thanks,
John

Hi John, if you’re quite sure it is a bug, please, report it with detailed steps to reproduce into https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues