Campaign Conditions & Multiple Tags

Hi,

I wish to send an email based on the user having the tag ‘A’ or ‘B’, as the content of the email applies to users with those tags.

conditions.png

Is there a way to add ‘B’ to the condition above? Or do I need to make another tree on the campaign? I’m trying to avoid over complicating/making a messy looking campaign.

Thank you in advance :)

EDIT: Further, is there a way to exclude users with the tag ‘C’, who shouldn’t get this email despite having tags A and B.

Hi,

I wish to send an email based on the user having the tag ‘A’ or ‘B’, as the content of the email applies to users with those tags.

Is there a way to add ‘B’ to the condition above? Or do I need to make another tree on the campaign? I’m trying to avoid over complicating/making a messy looking campaign.

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

EDIT: Further, is there a way to exclude users with the tag ‘C’, who shouldn’t get this email despite having tags A and B.

regexp is supported. Perhaps ‘a|b’?

Hmm no A|B didnt work on my test. Am I missing something someone? Not finding much in the forum on how much of the regexp is supported.

Ah might not be working??? Anyone confirm this? https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/3746