Campaign does not restart

Hi

I created a lead list and also created a campaign for this list.

Under campaign rule there are 4-5 emails which should be sent out within 20 days duration.

When I first published the campaign it worked fine. I stopped campaign after first email send as I had to make some changes in email content, now when i try to restart campaign( publish again) , the camapign shows it is published but no emails are getting fired. So if I go to manage emails I can see they all say so many unsent emails but nothing seems to be going out, If I do a test email it works fine.

I have rechecked all campaign events and all are fine.

I’m having this same issue.

I have to ask the traditional question if you configured the cron jobs correctly? Probably yes, if it worked before, but to make sure, check if they still work and maybe try to execute the commands manually to see if they work.

https://www.mautic.org/getting-started/

A lead can execute every campaign event only one time, so if you test it with the same bunch of leads, it won’t work for the second time.

That clarifies, so basically if I stopped campaign mid way and I have events that are queued up in 2-3 days etc will actually be passed and wont run if i published/enabled this campaign after a month.

I have another question, in such situation is there a work around, so if I want to activate this campaign again for these leads?

For me, these aren’t duplicate campaign events. These are new events. I created a new email, added it to the campaign, and it never gets added to ***_campaign_lead_event_log and it never gets sent.

I’ve run the crons manually, as well.

Hi

I created a lead list and also created a campaign for this list.

Under campaign rule there are 4-5 emails which should be sent out within 20 days duration.

When I first published the campaign it worked fine. I stopped campaign after first email send as I had to make some changes in email content, now when i try to restart campaign( publish again) , the camapign shows it is published but no emails are getting fired. So if I go to manage emails I can see they all say so many unsent emails but nothing seems to be going out, If I do a test email it works fine.

I have rechecked all campaign events and all are fine.

Same problem.

I want to send recurring emails in one campaign.

For example, I have campaign with payment reminder.

I’m sending emails to smart list. Smart list is built by some leadfield (boolean).

Just want, when email entered smart list (selected by leadfield) I want to send them email. And it doesn’t matter that email was already sent from this campaign previously.
This is possible?

Same problem. Same intended use (payment reminder).

I’ve also created a boolean leadfield, which is updated on the database with an SQL script that contains fresh data from debtors.

I’ve found out that deleting the suitable campaign ID records from ***_campaign_lead_event_log table will trigger the system to send the mail again, so I’ll try to delete them with the same SQL script that refresh the lead data.

It would be nice to have an option (on or off) in a campaign that let actions to be repeated more than one time.

Next week i’m going to start a webinar session every month and i created a lead segment called webinar.

Every month i need to send 4 emails:

1. 20 days before webinar day
  2. 7 days before webinar day
  3. 1 day before webinar day
  4. 30 minutes after webinar end (at 22:30 of the webinar day)

every month i’d like to edit email 1, 2 and 3 changing only 2 items:

• date (eg monday 13 june 2016 to monday 11 july 2016)
  • webinar’s topic

this option would also be useful to build a christmas campaign that every 25 december sends a best wishes email