Campaign doesn't send an email

I set up cron jobs as explained in documentation via my cPanel.

If I create New List Email everything works fine. If I create New Template Email and set campaign like below, it doesnt work.

My test campaign is this:

Lead source > Add X Points (and) Send Test email

I submitted a form to make a test and I see that points were added correctly, but email was not sent.

Anyone knows what is going on?

I also noticed that one rule I set in Points section is not respected: adding x points after visiting X page. While other points are added normally (rules respected), this one is not. No idea why...

I set up cron jobs as explained in documentation via my cPanel.

If I create New List Email everything works fine. If I create New Template Email and set campaign like below, it doesnt work.

My test campaign is this:

Lead source > Add X Points (and) Send Test email

I submitted a form to make a test and I see that points were added correctly, but email was not sent.

Anyone knows what is going on?

I also noticed that one rule I set in Points section is not respected: adding x points after visiting X page. While other points are added normally (rules respected), this one is not. No idea why…

Is it adding points normally?
If you go to Configurations->Email and hit “Sent test email” you’ll receive the email?
If you don’t receive the test mail so it’s a problem on your mail service.

If you received the mautic test mail so go to the folder mautic/app/spool/default and check if is there any file there or is it empty.

Yes, I receive email normaly if I send test.

I don’t find mautic/app/spool/default…where to find it?

In Filezilla I can go to mautic/App, but cant find spool…

On your server go to the folder where Mautic is installed, inside this folder go to /app/spool/default/.

Check if this folder is empty or is there any file there.

Sorry, but under app I dont see poof folder

Oh, so maybe you’re not queuing emails, you’re sending immediately, am I right?

Try to select the option “Queue” and be sure that the cronjob mautic:email:process is set for every minute.

Yes, I guess I send them immediately

Where is the option ‘Queue’?

Configuration > Webhook Settings > Queue events only

Am I right?

Ah, ok

sorry,

Also, how are you cronjobs configured?

Should I set it to 30 too?

I tried as you said. But It seems only ‘List Email’ is working (still pending), but nothing sent from Template Email.

Set the number you want to…That is my queue. I limited myself to send 30 emails per minute to avoid server problems.

Please send some images of your campaign dashboard.

My campaign setting

My Email setting

Actually I just noticed that points were not added as set in campaign.

Points were added from other address: Forms

So campaign is not working at all

Nick, as I remember you said you’re using ASO server, am I right?

I suppose you’ve configured your cronjobs like this:

php /home/USERNAME/public_html/MauticFolderName/app/cons.........

if so, please change to

/usr/local/php55/bin/php /home/USERNAME/public_html/MauticFolderName/app/cons.........

It should be like

/usr/local/php55/bin/php /home/USERNAME/public_html/MauticFolder/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod
/usr/local/php55/bin/php /home/USERNAME/public_html/MauticFolder/app/console mautic:campaigns:update -f --env=prod
/usr/local/php55/bin/php /home/USERNAME/public_html/MauticFolder/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -f --env=prod
/usr/local/php55/bin/php /home/USERNAME/public_html/MauticFolder/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

Change the username and the MauticFolder.

Set the time for every minute.

Let’s get it working.