Campaign emails are getting delay to send from mautic

Hi Guys,

We have installed the "Mautic Powered by Bitnami " in the Amazon.

We have configured all the email settings through the Amazon SES, and we have used the bluehost email fro from address.

Now we have an issue in the campaign emails. Campaign emails are sending fine, but it getting delay 30 minutes and sometime it takes 1 hour to send.

We have set it the email immediately after submitting the form, but it took 1 hour to sent it to user.

Can you please let us know for delay response what is the issue and where is the issue comes from ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

We have installed the "Mautic Powered by Bitnami " in the Amazon.

We have configured all the email settings through the Amazon SES, and we have used the bluehost email fro from address.

Now we have an issue in the campaign emails. Campaign emails are sending fine, but it getting delay 30 minutes and sometime it takes 1 hour to send.

We have set it the email immediately after submitting the form, but it took 1 hour to sent it to user.

Can you please let us know for delay response what is the issue and where is the issue comes from ?

Thanks in advance.

Bat setup and configuration also Mautic in the Bitnami environment is well known for bugs

Hi there sathish, how are you doing?

I’m sorry, english isn’t my first language, so feel free to correct me.

After I updated to newest Mautic version I get the same behavior.

And I haven’t changed any configuration, and I am not using Amazon SES, nor bluehost.

It was working fine till this new release.

Does anyone have a solution?

I really appreciate any help will be provided.

Kind regards