My Mautic version is:2.15.3
My PHP version is:7.2
My problem is:
My Campaign Emails Doesn’t get delivered from form subscribers.
But direct emails and campaign emails to contact segments gets delivered.
I am usinfg sendgrid SMTP. The campaign history shows that the send email action have been completed 100%. Yet I can’t see any of the emails in all the emails I am using for the test.
These errors are showing in the log: No related errors are showing in log file
Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I have set up cron job properly. And added bash limit of 10 to the trigger cron as I found from one of the answers in github