Campaign emails not sending (Mautic Hosted)

Hello,

Let me know if I need to provide any additional information or screen shots. I am using a Free Mautic-hosted account. When someone subscribes to my campaign they receive the initial email, after that nothing triggers/sends. The emails seem to be piling up in my “Upcoming Emails” list, but they never send. The funny thing is that a month before I made the campaign sign-up page public, I tested the process and it sent/triggered everything just fine. Maybe there was a Mautic update in between my testing and actual launch that messed something up? I tried to look through the support posts on here but everyone was talking about chron jobs which is over my head. That is why I just stuck with the Mautic-hosted account. Thank you for any suggestions.

Hello,
Let me know if I need to provide any additional information or screen shots. I am using a Free Mautic-hosted account. When someone subscribes to my campaign they receive the initial email, after that nothing triggers/sends. The emails seem to be piling up in my “Upcoming Emails” list, but they never send. The funny thing is that a month before I made the campaign sign-up page public, I tested the process and it sent/triggered everything just fine. Maybe there was a Mautic update in between my testing and actual launch that messed something up? I tried to look through the support posts on here but everyone was talking about chron jobs which is over my head. That is why I just stuck with the Mautic-hosted account. Thank you for any suggestions.