Campaign not working properly

Your software
My Mautic version is: v4.1.2
My PHP version is: 7.4.28
My Database type and version is: mariaDB

Your problem
My problem is:
I’ve got a welcome campaign and want to send different emails to different email domains (basically gmail get a simpler version so we end up in primary inbox, purely for this one welcome email btw).
So I have created a segment where I differentiate for “gmail” domain and a condition with that segment in the campaign.

However, when I try out my campaign this happens: On the positive side (gmail=yes) an email is sent out and the person get a tag etc., but on the negative side (gmail=no) the campaign stops right there.

I’ve tried to switch it around (create a segment no gmail). However, the same thing happens (this time negative side is gmail) and now they don’t receive the email and the campaign stops there for gmail accounts.

Is there something wrong with my crons (they’ve always worked fine and are exactly what mautic recommends)? Or am I doing something else wrong?

Kind regards,

Piet

I assume on the negative side it is set to send an email as well, a different email?

Is that email published and selected in the campaign. Obv question to ask but have to start with the obv. Is it a transactional email or marketing email? Marketing emails can only be sent once so that could be blocking it if it has already been sent.

Have you tried to trigger other actions with the no path, like add a tag, to id if the email is the issue or something wrong with the campaign?

Is there anything else that could be pulling them out of the campaign before the no path can fire?

Share you campaign diagram

Thanks for the quick reply.
I assume on the negative side it is set to send an email as well, a different email? Yes
Is that email published and selected in the campaign. Yes
Is it a transactional email or marketing email? Transactional

Have you tried to trigger other actions with the no path, like add a tag, to id if the email is the issue or something wrong with the campaign? Yes, these won’t fire either (once it did, so that is why I thought it would be a cron job)
Is there anything else that could be pulling them out of the campaign before the no path can fire? I agree, but wouldn’t know what would be pulling them out/making them go through

I included a screenshot. The ‘negative side’ of no gmail stops there, positive side works fine.
Did a workaround and have a separate campaign now for gmail accounts, but just really bugs me what I’m doing wrong here (and just making sure something important as the crons are firing on all cylinders).

Thanks

Piet

Hi, In order to help you better:

1. can you plz share the decision stats?
    Looks like this:

2. How do you check if it’s really a gmail?
    Is that a custom field or you look for the email ending?

Thx,
Joey