Campaign - Perform Condition check after delay

All,

Here is the scenario:

• I have a for set for progressive profiling
  • I want to send a welcome email after someone has filled out the first set of information
  • After two days, If they’ve not filled out any more information on the form, I want to send a reminder email.

I can’t see any way to do this. I can easily make it so that Mautic checks to see if next set of fields has been filled out immediately after the welcome email is set, but not two days later (no point in evaluating immediately).

Any thoughts on this? What am I missing here?

Cheers

Jo

All,
Here is the scenario:

• I have a for set for progressive profiling
  • I want to send a welcome email after someone has filled out the first set of information
  • After two days, If they’ve not filled out any more information on the form, I want to send a reminder email.

I can’t see any way to do this. I can easily make it so that Mautic checks to see if next set of fields has been filled out immediately after the welcome email is set, but not two days later (no point in evaluating immediately).

Any thoughts on this? What am I missing here?

Cheers
Jo

All,
has anyone got any thoughts on this? It is such an obvious requirement I have to assume I’m missing something really obvious, but I can’t see what.

HELP please!!!

All,
I finally managed to answer this myself. The answer is to select relative time period and select the delay before evaluation. Blindingly obvious once I found it.

Here is a screen grab to show what I mean

Thank god I finally answered my own question!

Cheers
Jo